Cool DIY ideas to make yourself. Are you looking for a new creative adventure? Need some cool DIY ideas that you can try out at home? If the answer is “yes,” you’ve come to the right place! In this article, you are given a chance to find your favorite easy DIY idea and then make a unique object using the tutorials below. The following projects are super easy to follow, so we invite you to look at them without further ado.
- Black string
- White thread
- Wax paper
- Black fabric
- Inflate the balloon. With a ball, we make two bowls.
- Cover your work surface with waxed paper.
- Put the paste in the container and drop the black wire in it.
- Start winding the black thread all around the balloon, as in the photo below.
- Attach the balloon and make it wipe late.
- Once the glue has dried, pierce the balloon with a needle.
- To make two bowls, take white yarn and wrap it once around the center of the balloon.
- Cut the black string in the center following the white thread. Now you have two bowls.
- White clay
- Pink clay
- Gold metallic pencil
- Butter knife
- Mix a piece of white clay and a piece of pink clay.
- Make a sort of spiral with the two pieces.
- Press the two-tone clay against the work surface to form a circle.
- Take a second piece of white clay and make a second circle identical to the first. Use the butter knife to cut away the excess clay.
- Place the two-color circle on the white circle.
- Place the clay on a baking sheet and bake at 275 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Let cool well.
- Finally, decorate the edges using a gold pencil.
Also Read: landscape drawing easy
- Balls of wool in different colors
- Anti-slip carpet
- Cut the non-slip mat to the desired size.
- Now we have to do the pom poms. To do this: take some woolen thread and start winding it around your fingers (several times). Take another thread and tie a knot in the middle of the pompom. Cut the loops and cut the pompom well.
- After making enough pom poms, attach them to the non-slip mat.
Cool DIY ideas to make yourself
- 3 wooden bracelets
- 2 mm thick wooden board
- Wood glue
1. We start by deciding the form of the organizer. You can arrange the bracelets in different ways according to your preferences.
2. Take one of the bracelets and place it on the wooden board. Trace the contours of the bracelets on the wood and cut out the piece that will serve as a support for your organizer.
3. Glue the three bracelets together to form a cylinder.
4. Then, glue the cylinder onto the piece of cut wood.
5. Let it dry well.
6. Now, you have to decorate the organizer. You can use tape and paint for this. Using the tape, outline the desired shapes and fill the shapes with paint. Remove the tape and let it dry well.
- A piece of wood
- Paint of your choice
- Paint brushes
- Felt pads
- Sawtooth hangers
1. Mark the locations of the holes on the wood.
2. Drill vertical holes and then sand the wood with sandpaper.
3. Decorate the organizer with paint and let it dry well.
4. Finally, attach the felt glides and the sawtooth holder.
- White mug
- Red porcelain paint
- Clean the cups well and make sure they are clean and dry.
- Using the ruler and pencil, mark the center of the cup.
- Wrap duct tape around the edges and the handle.
- Paint the desired part with paint.
- Remove the tape and let it dry well.
- Glow sticks
- Glass pot
- Some water
- Rubber gloves
- Protective glasses
1. Take the glow sticks and, using scissors cut off their ends. Put the liquid in the jar.
2. Add glitter at your choice.
3. Pour water into the pot and close it.
4. Shake the pot a few times.
- Tin can
- Hot glue gun
- Flowers of your choice
1. Remove the label from the can and rinse it well.
2. Apply hot glue to one end of the rope. Then, start gluing the rope around the box.
3. Wrap the rope all around the can and glue the ends of the rope tightly.
4. Put flowers of your choice.
Also Read: Easy Paper Craft Ideas