Easy manual activity in paper more creative ideas. When you want to have fun with a simple and economical DIY project, one of the coolest ideas is to experiment with an easy manual activity made of paper. Among the many creative options, we find: making a paper rose, making a wall decoration in the form of an original garland or suspension, creating super cute animal shapes, and many other possibilities. So if you need to become a happy time or occupy the little ones with a cool project, we invite you to look at the many tutorials and inspiring ideas below.
How to make a rainbow
- Colored paper
- Blank sheets of paper
- Craft glue
- Black pen or marker
- Free cloud and rainbow template
1. Trace the template patterns on the sheets of colored paper (the rainbow bands, two circles for the cheeks of the cloud) and white (the cloud), then cut them out like a lotus drawing.
2. Draw a thin border and the face of the cloud using a pencil or black marker.
3. Make the cheeks of the cloud: take the two small pink circles and stick them on his face.
4. Turn the cloud over and arrange the 7 bands of rainbow colors at the bottom of the cloud.
5. Start gluing the strips on the lower end of the cloud. Again, remember to paste the colors appropriately (purple, blue, sky blue, green, yellow, orange, red).
6. Turn the cloud, and that’s it. We’re ready!
7. Cut the ends of the rainbow strips diagonally.
Manual activity idea for children: make a paper ice cream
- Colored paper
- Ice cream sticks
- Brown color paint
- Embellishments to decorate the cones (beads, pompoms, etc.)
1. On a beige sheet of paper, draw hexagonal patterns using contrasting paint (here brown), and an ice stick dipped in paint. Leave to dry well.
2. Cut out a cone shape.
3. Draw a scoop of ice cream that will be used as a pattern. Cut out, then trace the shape on a few sheets of colored paper of different colors and cut out the balls.
4. Start gluing the ice cream scoops on the cone, overlapping them.
5. Finally, decorate the ice cream with glitter, beads, pom poms or other small items.
Make a sun-shaped wall hanging for a bohemian chic décor
· White cardstock
· Yellow scrapbooking paper
· Scrapbooking paper in various colors and patterns
· Mod Podge
· Washi tape
1. Cut out a semicircle shape from the white card stock.
2. Cut out another (smaller) semicircle from the yellow scrapbooking paper.
3. Cut 30-50 thin strips from the sheets of colored scrapbooking paper.
4. Cut out 10-12 different-sized feather shapes from the rest of the scrapbooking sheets.
5. Apply the Mod Podge to stick the yellow semicircle in the center of the white paper semicircle.
6. With the Mod Podge, start gluing the strips of paper around the edge of your “sun.” Continue until the bands are all around the sun to mimic the sun’s rays.
7. Add 5 strips of washi tape that hang from the bottom of the sun: one strip in the center and two strips on each side.
8. Glue the feathers onto the ribbons.
DIY card with 3d cactus: manual spring activity for young and old
· Card stock in various colors (green, pink, yellow)
· Oval hole punch
· Mini heart punch
· Mini scoreboard
· Permanent adhesive roll
1. Perforate 12 oval shapes. Fold each shape in half, then glue 3 shapes together to create a 3D shape. You must obtain 4 similar shapes.
2. On a sheet of paper (here pink), glue 3 shapes, one above the other, to create the body of your cactus and a side shape.
3. Now we have to make the little flowers for the cactus. To do this, perforate 12 hearts. Then repeat the steps from the previous step to get 4 3D flowers.
4. Glue the flowers to the cactus.
Enhance your interior or exterior with multicolored curtains made of paper garlands
· Scissors or paper slicer
· Hot glue gun
· Background support (or driftwood branch)
To create a nice multicolored curtain, all you need to do is cut out many strips of colored paper in different colors. Then, we start to create garlands of various lengths (by gluing the strips together). Finally, you have to slide the garlands on support, and that’s it!
DIY Chinese paper money plant
· Green paper
· Wire cutter
· Hot glue gun
· Jar of your choice
· Moss and pebbles
1. Start by cutting out circles of different sizes. You can use a pair of scissors or a circular paper puncher for this.
2. Mark the center of each circle, then using a glue stick, gently squeeze the center and fold the discs back toward the center to recreate a conical shape. Next, apply a little hot glue to each sheet to keep the shape.
3. Draw pale green lines to create the ribs.
4. Fill your pot with floral foam or polystyrene.
5. To make the stems, bend a small loop at each end of the wire, then secure the stems to the leaves using the glue gun.
6. Insert the stems into the mousse and decorate with pebbles.
Shaded leaf wreath: manual spring activity
· Colored paper
· Oval paper puncher
· Cardboard crown
· Hot glue gun
1. From the sheets of paper of different shades of one color (pink, yellow, blue), cut out many oval shapes using a hole punch or pair of scissors.
2. Fold each shape in half. Then, start gluing the leaves on the cardboard crown, creating a nice ombré effect.
Read More Related Article: